Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Easter Blessings

Hello crafty friends, Amy here with my Tuesday post. This week I decided to take two of my Anya stamps and create an entirely new Anya just by doing a simple head swap. First, I inked up For You Anya's head because I love her side swept chignon. Her outfit on the other hand was a bit too summer casual for the card I wanted to make so instead I grabbed Lovable Anya and inked up just her body. This gave me the perfect little Easter dress for my new Anya. Quick tip... when you are fussy cutting the body, be sure to leave a little triangle of cardstock above the neck so that you have a space to glue the head onto. If you haven't tried this technique with your Greeting Farm stamps I highly recommend it. Not only does it broaden the range of these super cute stamps but coming up with creative pairings can be so fun and rewarding!  


Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E34, E35, E57, E59
clothes- YG00, YG03, YG67, G000, G00, BG13, Y000, E81, 0, E84, E87, E89

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the spring colors and the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete